- by Anna Culver
6 Ways to Celebrate Valentine's Day
1. Nailed It D.I.Y. Studios™: Book a date night at either Fort Mill or Rock Hill, SC locations to create a personable masterpiece for your home. Take your pick from wooden signs, chalk boards, trays and more! Book your seat today.
2. Grapevine: Indulge in a Valentine's Day wine tasting at both locations: Grapvine Baxter - Tuesday February 7 at 7:00pm or Grapevine Riverwalk - Tuesday February 14 at 7:00pm. Reservations Required. $15 per person.
3. Crossings on Main: Hearts are in the air at this charming store on Main St. From ring dishes, jewelry and candles to household decor, scarves, and locally-made sweets, it's your go-to gift store.
4. Full Spectrum Brewery: Join them as they host Valentines Paint & Pint with "a little art studio" on Tuesday, Feb 7 from 6:30-8:30pm. Grab a friend and enjoy craft beers while you paint a pint glass or stemless wine glass. $20 per person includes your glass, painting supplies and one beer.
5. Anne Springs Close Greenway: Take advantage of this year's mild winter and go for a picnic! Grab a blanket and some snacks from Southern Salads and enjoy the fresh air, peace and quiet that the Greenway offers.
6. The Peach Stand: On Saturday February 11, they will begin selling their heart-shaped ribeyes as well as bacon-wrapped filet mignons. Can't go wrong with either of those tasty !
So many opportunities around us - enjoy!