10 activities to get you through quarantine
It's quarantine time, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty to do! We've compiled a list of mostly local ways to entertain yourself during this time. From online shopping to free virtual workouts Fort Mill is open, staying strong, and has many ways to keep you connected!
1) The Market for Others is open from 11am-2pm, offering curbside pick-up or delivery to your home! Buy a puzzle from, or pick up a Fort Mill history book to learn all about your town!
2) Check out Crossings on Main's new ways to shop! Get creative with a Paint by Numbers Kit, or a cozy blanket to brighten up your quarantine. Don't know what you want? Book a virtual appointment or private 1:1 appointment and they'll walk you through the store! Or show a friend some love by sending a care package!
3) Take a hike or set up a picnic with your family on the Anne Springs Close Greenway.
5) Write online reviews for your favorite Fort Mill restaurants.
6) Workout online for FREE! Options include:
Barre3 online classes (15-day free trial)
YMCA classes on demand
7) Get a Take and Make kit from Nailed It DIY Studio! Order online and either pick up from the
Baxter Village studio or if you're in Fort Mill, inquire about their delivery options. These make for fun Easter projects, too!
9) Call a friend you've been meaning to catch up with, or catch up over video via Zoom or Google Hangouts.
10) York County Library offers hoopla to library card holders, which has an array of books, movies, music, magazines and more - all for free. This is a great resource to help children fight boredom and enhance their learning.